Located in Tallahassee, FL, Behavioral Health Solutions offer a valuable resource to adults and children by providing ADHD & Other Mental Health Evaluations – comprehensive, confidential, and effective evaluations of symptoms for fifteen of the most common mental health disorders. These include: ADHD (including lack of focus and hyperactivity-impulsivity), panic disorder, social and performance anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, and bipolar disorder. We also evaluate any other significant areas that may be impacting your mental health.
Included in the evaluation is an assessment, follow-up clinical interview, treatment plan, a confidential diagnostic report, and professional referrals as needed. These services empower our clients with professional resources and the ability to quickly obtain appropriate care, medication, in-depth treatment, or basic counseling as needed. We coordinate our services with primary care physicians, psychiatrists, other mental health professionals, schools, judges, and attorneys, providing them with necessary documentation to treat or assist our mutual clients. To set up an appointment for an evaluation:
- Call us directly at 850-552-0691 and request an appointment for a mental health evaluation. We are located at 2898 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (near the corner of Mahan and Capital Circle S.E.).
- If you are in a crisis situation which requires immediate help, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Allow approximately 1.5 to 2 hours for the evaluation appointment.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the evaluation to fill out paperwork, or print the form here and bring the registration form with you to the appointment.
- Cost is $375 without insurance -many insurances accepted, such as CHP. The cost includes both the assessment and the follow up clinical interview.
- After the evaluation is completed, a follow up clinical interview will be scheduled to discuss the evaluation results with the clinician, determine a treatment plan and/or coordinate referrals to appropriate professionals.